A builders clean allows you to relax while the professionals at County View Commercial Cleaning Services handle the in-depth cleaning after a renovation to your home. Here’s what you can expect after hiring your local cleaning experts.
What Is a Builder’s Clean?
A builders clean can occur in a residential or commercial cleaning environment. This type of cleaning takes care of all the surfaces after the building debris removal, whereas a construction clean includes removing remaining construction debris from the property. Both services work to bring your property back to perfection after a big project.
What Happens in a Builder’s Clean?
How does a skilled and experienced commercial cleaning company clean up after a building project? Let’s take a look at a simplified breakdown to get a better idea of what comes with a builders cleaning service.
After the site crew or other provider removes leftover building materials and debris from the area, the professional cleaners will handle the rest of the clean-up that polishes and brings the final shining touch to your completed project. A few examples include in-depth, detailed cleaning, wiping, vacuuming, or sanitising of:
- All large and small kitchen appliances
- Each light fixture and switch
- Sink, shower, and faucet fixtures
- Curtains, drapery, carpets, and rugs
- Cabinets, cupboards, drawers
- Furnishings, windows, doors, and floors
- Sills, frames, door and window tracks, and skirting boards
Don’t worry if you don’t see a particular item on the above list; simply discuss your needs with a team member. An experienced, local commercial cleaner crew will take care of every nook and cranny to make surfaces gleam, no matter how much dust the building project leaves behind.
The Benefits of a Builders Clean
While most project builders will handle the removal of leftover materials, like pieces of drywall or remaining lumber boards, they aren’t able to match the deep-cleaning capabilities of experienced cleaners. Cleaning professionals carry unique tools and expertise that no other provider can offer.
The benefits of hiring a reliable commercial cleaner for builders clean services are numerous and include the following:
- Restoring a safe, clean environment: A building project can leave behind a mess of dust from drywall work that settles on top of every surface, in addition to possible small debris like staples, nails, or screws, professional cleaning removes all of these unwanted materials to make the space clean and ready for use.
- Preparing the property for use: Whether your builder’s project was a domestic addition or an industrial expansion, you want the property to be ready for use as soon as possible. An experienced team of cleaners will be able to rapidly clean every inch of the space.
- Saving personal time and resources: Completing a project is time-consuming enough without taking time out of your busy schedule to collect supplies and tools and deep clean every building surface. Allow our quick, courteous, and fully-equipped team of professionals to handle every detail for you.
- Minimising germs and bacteria: After hosting a crew of builders, your project area will likely have some contamination from coughing or oils from fingers and handprints, along with dirt and debris from deeply-treaded boots. Our team has an effective sanitising technique for everything.
Are you finishing a project and looking at the next step to achieving your goals? Trust our experienced staff with the finishing touches that make your property shine.
Our team is ready to perform the detailed cleaning services your domestic or industrial property deserves. Take the first step by asking us about our builders clean service at County View Cleaners by calling 01582 952454 today.